This Salesforce Certification Course and Instructor were recently featured in InfoWorld!
The Complete Salesforce Administrator Certification Course is for anyone interested in passing the Administrator Certification exam. This course is designed with the new Salesforce administrator in mind. I cover each section of the Administrator Study Guide in-depth, giving examples in the interface, as well as hands-on experience so you can apply the concepts you are learning.
This course contains over 11 hours or video instruction. I cover often confused concepts that can trip you up on the Admin Exam, such as the differences between Profiles and Roles, the purpose and use cases for Permission Sets, the different types of Reports and Dashboards, and a lot more.
I also cover new features in Salesforce that are now on the Admin Exam that you won't find on the other Salesforce courses on Udemy. I cover the Process Builder and Lightning Experience, showing you how to implement it in your own free Salesforce organization.
If you are interested in becoming a Salesforce Admin, take this course. Here are some recent reviews:
"Very well presented, excellent video quality, incredibly easy to follow. Covers more than what is necessary (not a criticism), Creator is a legend, I've contacted him multiple times and had a response within 5 minutes. Could not rate any higher ! Definitely the best choice out of the courses offered for this qualification. Amazing." ~ Paul R.
"I'm amazed that a training program of such great quality is available for such a reasonable price! Mike is a wonderful trainer and the material covered is excellent!" ~ Rick A.
"Mike is awesome and learning so much so far! Mike thanks so much for the really awesome course! I am sure that when I take the admin exam soon that I will pass with flying colors!!" ~ James W.
"This is the best course so far. Thank you for your video." ~ Christian M.
"I have been using SF as a rep, not an admin and while I already had a working knowledge of the product and it's capabilities this is very insightful material and I have learned a lot of new things." ~ Alexis K.
What are the requirements?
- All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. We will walk through signing you up for your own free Salesforce account which you can use to work through the exercises of the course. This Salesforce account is free and you can keep it for life!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand all of the core concepts on the exam in order to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam
- Administer Salesforce Like a Pro
- Deploy Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Roll Out Salesforce1
- Use SalesforceA
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for people that are new to the Salesforce Platform. The front section of the course covers basic concepts.
- Those with Salesforce experience will also benefit from this course as we go through each section of the Salesforce Administrator Study Guide, teaching you not only core concepts, but providing hands on experience.
- Anyone interested in studying for and passing the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam will benefit from this course.
- Anyone tasked with deploying the new Lightning Experience in their Salesforce instance.
What You Get
- 72 video lectures
- 11 hours of Salesforce Administrator Certification Training
I teach Salesforce because I am passionate about the platform, and the awesome things you can build quickly on it - including your career! There is an extreme shortage of Salesforce talent in the job market, and I am creating Salesforce Certification and User courses so that you can get a good paying job in the cloud. Join over 90,000 students who have learned Salesforce through my courses.
After tens of thousands of Student Survey Ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
"Are you learning valuable information?" 99.6% answered YES
"Are the explanations of the concepts clear?" 99.8% answered YES
"Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?" 99.9% answered YES
I have been building solutions on the Salesforce platform since 2008, and started my own certification journey in 2011. Before discovering Salesforce, I worked as a Technical Writer, Trainer, and built blogs using Wordpress. Once I found Salesforce, I saw it as the quickest path to building world-class web and mobile applications for businesses and consumers. I've attained 6 Salesforce Certifications along the way: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Platform App Builder.