Salesforce Courses Bundle - Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, New User, and Lightning Experience Courses
Contains 42 hours of in-depth video training for two certifications as well as Lightning Experience, Salesforce Classic and Salesforce1 MobileWatch Promo
By popular demand, I have bundled all of my Salesforce Training Courses into the ultimate Salesforce Bootcamp Bundle. This course bundle consists of my 5 Salesforce video training courses:
- The Complete Salesforce Certified Administrator Course - This is an 11-hour certification prep course, which I have structured after the Salesforce Exam Guide. List price $199.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder / Developer 401 Certification Course - This is a 20-hour certification prep course, which follows the Salesforce Exam Guide. List price $199.
- The Complete Salesforce and Salesforce1 New User Training Course - This is a 6.5 hour course for new users of Salesforce. I cover Marketing, Sales, Service, Mobile and Analytics from an end-user perspective. List price $79.
- The Complete Salesforce Lightning Experience User Training Course - This is a 3 hour course for those that are new to Salesforce Lightning Experience. I cover Marketing, Sales, Service, and Analytics for Lightning Experience. List price $39.
- Introduction to Salesforce Certifications and Career Paths - This is a 1.5 hour course where I cover the various certifications and career paths that you can go down, thanks to the rising prominence of Salesforce. List price $19.
USA Today recently released the top 10 jobs to have in 2017, and Salesforce Administrator was ranked #4 and Salesforce Developer was ranked #6. You can check that report out here.
CIO.com recently reported that Salesforce is the 7th most in-demand IT skill across all job postings today, up from the 18th spot just 4 years ago! You can read that report here.
Finally, here is a PDF white paper from IDC where they reveal that worldwide, Salesforce and its ecosystem will enable the creation of 1.9 million jobs within the Salesforce customer base from the use of cloud computing between the end of 2015 and the end of 2020. During this same time frame, Salesforce and its ecosystem will enable the creation of more than 2.8 million indirect jobs, or those jobs created in the supply and distribution chains serving Salesforce customers, as well as from new company employees spending money in the general economy.
I teach Salesforce because I am passionate about the platform, and the awesome things you can build quickly on it - including your career! There is an extreme shortage of Salesforce talent in the job market, and I am creating Salesforce Certification and User courses so that you can get a good paying job in the cloud. Join over 90,000 students who have learned Salesforce through my courses.
After tens of thousands of Student Survey Ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
"Are you learning valuable information?" 99.6% answered YES
"Are the explanations of the concepts clear?" 99.8% answered YES
"Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?" 99.9% answered YES
I have been building solutions on the Salesforce platform since 2008, and started my own certification journey in 2011. Before discovering Salesforce, I worked as a Technical Writer, Trainer, and built blogs using Wordpress. Once I found Salesforce, I saw it as the quickest path to building world-class web and mobile applications for businesses and consumers. I've attained 6 Salesforce Certifications along the way: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Platform App Builder.